Start your own business. Teach Spanish or English to young kids.
If you are interested in starting a small business teaching languages to very young children you may be asking yourself many questions:
- What are the best curriculum options?
- How do very young children learn?
- What are developmentally appropriate activities for little ones?
- What types of activities do babies, toddlers, preschoolers and young ones like?
- How many children should I have per class?
- What if I am a stay-at-home mom who speaks the target language and I want to start with a small group of children, including my own?
- And if I want to start BIG?
- What if I am a classroom teacher and I just want to try some other materials to meet the needs of my students?
- What if I am homeschooling and I am the Spanish/English teacher?
If you are in any of these situations, the newly available Languages4kidz curriculum sets in Spanish and English may be the right solution for you. Depending on your situation, our resources can help you get a good start. With our easy to use thematic units you can start teaching using whole language in context right away. Our lesson plans save even experienced teachers a great amount of time that can be spent in getting families to sign up, teaching, marketing, hiring other teachers, or finding places to teach.
Whether you are a parent, a child-care expert or a foreign language teacher, we encourage you to purchase Languages4kidz Materials.You can open your own language studio, create a mother-child playgroup or simply teach in different facilities, such as nursery schools, daycares, companies, clubs, cultural centers, churches, dance or music studios or any other facility that may be adapted for teaching young children.