A Birthday Party online course for children.
We have been busy working in collaboration with Adhoc Language on a new project.
We have created an English course for children 6-12 years of age accessible from any device through Adhoc’s online campus.
The course is based on one of Languages4kidz Picture Books “A Birthday Party.” It has a duration of approximately 20 hours and it is built into 12 units developed using a variety of multimedia resources.
Kids will learn and practice more than 200 words and will practice the use of familiar language structures.
Language exercises and hands on activities have been combined to attract kids and help them enjoy learning English in a fun way.
Each lesson features:
- Videos of the Picture Books with read aloud
- Videos with short and easy to follow dialogues or presentations
- Thematic vocabulary, typical expressions and structures
- Listening comprehension exercises
- Pronunciation exercises
- Hands on activities
- Fun games for kids to review every lesson: word games, sentence games, vocabulary puzzles and more
- Children’s English Songs
- Self evaluation tests
All learning is tracked on Adhoc’s learning management system (LMS), enabling educators to monitor children’s progress.
If you are interested please click here to visit Adhoc’s campus for demos (you may need to register first and then enroll in the demo)