Lesson planning is made easy with the newly available Languages4kidz Packages
Do you want to start your own business?
Create your groups of bilingual or dual language young kids
If you are interested in starting a small business teaching English or Spanish to very young children you may be asking yourself many questions:
- What are the best curriculum options?
- How do very young children learn?
- What are developmentally appropriate activities for little ones?
- What types of activities do babies, toddlers, preschoolers and young ones like?
- How many children should I have per class?
- What if I am a stay-at-home mom who speaks the target language and I want to start with a small group of children,including my own?
- And if I want to start BIG?
- What if I am a classroom teacher and I just want to try some other materials to meet the needs of my students?
- What if I am homeschooling and I am the Spanish/English teacher?
If you are in any of these situations, the newly available Languages4kidz curriculum sets in Spanish and English may be the right solution for you. Depending on your situation, our resources can help you get a good start. With our easy to use thematic units you can start teaching using whole language in context right away. Our lesson plans save even experienced teachers a great amount of time that can be spent in getting families to sign up, teaching, marketing, hiring other teachers, or finding places to teach.
Whether you are a parent, a child-care expert or a foreign language teacher, we encourage you to purchase Languages4kidz Materials.
Circle Time, Phonics, Listening, Speaking, Comprehension, Word Work, Theme Focus, Songs, Rhymes, Story Time, Creative Time & More!
NOTE: These are not packets of worksheets.
These are actual Lessons that guide you through the process of using fun activities to teach very young children and instill in them a love for languages.
Each Package will give you around 90 days of ENGAGING lessons in three different themes.
Every 4 weeks you can expose children to a different theme. You can take them through a variety of activities that help them experience the target language naturally and intuitively. Each theme introduces children to basic vocabulary, lovely songs, finger plays, stories, poems and games to help develop their skills in the target language.