LANGUAGES4KIDZ (“L4K”) promises to respect your privacy.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, sign up, or other direct contact from you.
While using the L4K Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Shipping address, City, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code
Use of information
Information collected by LANGUAGES4KIDZ is used internally for the following purposes:
- To improve the L4K Site by determining which areas, features and products are most popular.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the L4K Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To complete a purchase order
- To personalize the L4K Site for our customers. For example, we may recommend products or features a customer may like based on what they have purchased in the past.
- To monitor the usage of our L4K Site and all services we provide
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with periodic emails, news, special offers, marketing or promotional materials, new products or services, updates or any other information that may be of interest to you
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
LANGUAGES4KIDZ may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For shipment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, LANGUAGES4KIDZ may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
LANGUAGES4KIDZ may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of LANGUAGES4KIDZ
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the L4K Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the L4K Website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data Protection Rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. LANGUAGES4KIDZ aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want to request that we erase any personal data we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where LANGUAGES4KIDZ relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
The L4K Site may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our operations (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
For statistical analyses we use a tool called Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, Googleplex, Mountain View, California, U.S., to collect information about the use of the L4K Site.
The tool collects information such as users visiting the website, what content pages are accessed, IP addresses (geographic location), type of device you are accessing the website on, language of device you are accessing the website on, etc. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to determine the most useful information you are looking for, and to improve and optimize the L4K Site. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personal data.
The information generated about your use of the L4K Site will be transmitted to and stored by Google Analytics on servers in the United States. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or any other identifying information. The provider will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the L4K Site, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services relating to website and internet use to us.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR and represents our legitimate interest to analyze L4K Site traffic to improve the user’s experience and to optimize the L4K Site in general.
Third party content and social media plug-ins
LANGUAGES4KIDZ Website contains links to access the websites, plug-ins and applications of other companies (Amazon, iTunes, Almadraba Editorial, Adhoc Language, Caribu, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Mailchimp). Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you.
Social media plug-ins enable a direct communication between your device and the servers of the social media provider, allowing the social media provider to communicate with you and collect information about you browsing the L4K Site. This processing is based on Article 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR and represents our legitimate interest to improve your website experience and to optimize our services.
Transfer of personal data may take place whether you have an account with the provider or not.
Please note that we neither have the control of the extent of personal data that is collected by the respective plug-in provider nor do we know the processing’s purpose or the period your personal data will be retained.
When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit, as these terms may vary from those on LANGUAGES4KIDZ Website. LANGUAGES4KIDZ is not responsible for the use of your personal data on these external websites.
We use the YouTube service in order to host videos on the L4K Site. This processing is based on Article 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 it. f GDPR and represents our legitimate interest to improve your website experience and to optimize our services.
We will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
We Comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We are concerned about the safety of children and their use of the Internet. Therefore, the L4K Site complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). This website is not intended for children. We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 in violation of COPPA. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the L4K Site at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any personal information of persons less than 13 years of age.
The entire contents of the L4K Site, including all images (graphic, photographic, artwork), text, and all other contents of this site are protected by copyright law.
LANGUAGES4KIDZ retains the copyright on the entire contents of this site.
The contents of this site may not be reproduced, distributed, exhibited, published, or otherwise used publicly in any form, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from LANGUAGES4KIDZ.