- What are the best curriculum options?
- How do very young children learn?
- What are developmentally appropriate activities for little ones?
- What types of activities do babies, toddlers, preschoolers and young ones like?
- How many children should I have per class?
- What if I am a stay-at-home mom who speaks the target language and I want to start with a small group of children, including my own?
- And if I want to start BIG?
- What if I am a classroom teacher and I just want to try some other materials to meet the needs of my students?
- What if I am homeschooling and I am the Spanish/English teacher?
Start your own business. Teach Spanish or English to young kids. If you are interested in starting a small business teaching languages to very young children you may be asking yourself many questions: